We’ve been receiving some incredible feedback regarding our newest product to join the ranks – our Gentle Foaming Cleanser. In keeping with our last newsletters theme on sustainability we’re excited to announce that we now have a refill option!
“I am loving my new foaming cleanser. My skin is very sensitive and it is so gentle. Hasn’t caused any irritation at all.” – Debbie
This 200ml glass bottle will give you a full refill of your foaming pump bottle PLUS an extra 50ml top up – so that’s 1 1/3 refills.
Here’s a few steps to help you get the most out of your product refill and packaging to save your skin and the environment.
1. Thoroughly clean your empty white foaming bottle with hot soapy water, in a dishwasher and/or sterilise with minimum 70% alcohol.
2. Allow the bottle to dry fully.
3. When the bottle is dry, carefully pour cleanser from the glass bottle refill leaving a 3-4cm gap at the top of the bottle or a 1cm gap from the base of the neck of the bottle.
4. Do NOT fill to the top. This gap will give the pump space to fit back in the bottle without overflowing your cleanser.
5. Replace the foaming pump lid and pump three – four times to ensure the product is coming through.
Then you’re good to go.
Please note – It’s important to make sure your bottle is clean and dry before refilling to prevent contamination. Our recommendation is that you purchase a new Gentle Foaming Cleanser in a foaming bottle and pump every 9-12 months to ensure product efficiency. Babs Bodycare will not accept any liability for contamination that occurs when refilling at home.
To purchase our Gentle Foaming Cleanser or Refill click here.