- Clean teeth gently 2-3 times daily
- Rinse brush before and after use and allow to dry
- Keep your toothbrush in an open-air toothbrush holder or other dry area
- Do not share your toothbrush
- Replace every three months or after illness
Millions of tonnes of plastic are dumped into the worlds oceans every year. And that figure is growing. Bamboo is an alternative, sustainable material that can be used in replace of plastic. Most importantly, it is biodegradable, so once disposed of, bamboo will eventually degrade back into the earth. Unlike plastic which, once dumped, will remain on this earth for hundreds of years.
As an essential item within all households, toothbrushes can be the first step you take towards a minimal waste lifestyle. We all require toothbrushes, and on average, will use upwards of 250 toothbrushes throughout our lives. Swapping out for a bamboo handle will immediately halt your contribution to the 30 million toothbrushes estimated to be thrown away each and every year in Australia alone.